Crafted Experience - Beer Dinner (May)
Join us for our first Crafted Experience: a 5-course Brewer and Chef beer pairing dinner.
Our evening of fine food and great beer will be led by Grist Bistro's Chef Tony, and Grainworks' Brand and Beer Educator Brother James. Not only will you enjoy a unique culinary experience, but you'll learn about the beers and beer styles presented, as well as get some great tips and ideas for your own food/beer pairings at home!
(PRE-SALE TICKETS REQUIRED, no sales day of event. Ticket sales end May 18th, 11pm)
- Scottish MISTS - Scottish Export Ale
- Traditional Scotch Egg
- My Blue Heaven - Blueberry Ale
- Pomegranate Blueberry Salad
- Mo' Pils No Problem - India Pale Lager
- Mama Bear's Mac n Cheese
- Rusty Bumper - American Brown Ale
- Blackened Cajun Lamb Chops
- Strawberry-infused Pink Lemonade Stand
- Cheesecake Tortes w/Fresh Strawberries