Interactive Dinner Theater – Prohibition Murder!
We have an exciting New Murder Mystery Dinner Theater
to share with all of our family and friends!
Join us on June 29th, by yourself, as a couple, or bring your friends and book an entire table for what promises to be an exciting evening full of fun, food, wine, and Murder and Merriment! You can even dress up in your favorite 1920s attire! Murder and Merriment presenting "Prohibition Murder"!
Hurry while seats last!
Please select seating & dinner options
for yourself & your group during checkout!
· June 29, 2023
· Doors Open at 6:00 pm
· Dinner & Show at 7:00 pm
· $65 per guest - Includes Dinner & Show!
· Select your entree while purchasing your tickets.
Doors open at 6:00 pm
but please arrive by 6:30 pm to ensure
that you are ready to start at 7:00 pm.
Mystery Dinner Theater will be set in the 1920s at a speakeasy and will take place in Vinoklet Winery's Veritas Room promptly at 7:00 pm but you may show up as early as 6:00 pm to settle in for an evening of intrigue and fun!
"Prohibition Murder!" Chicago Mayor "Big Bill" Thomas, an advocate for prohibition, is secretly attending a local SpeakEasy to celebrate a new city government contract. His enemies have tracked him to Kitty Malone's to kill him!.... Join us to see if you can solve the mystery!
Murder and Merriment is the 2nd largest murder mystery theatre company east of the Mississippi and performs all over Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Indiana, and Tennessee. The company is celebrating 13 years in business and offers 60 different interactive murder mysteries. Murder and Merriment (link)
· A glass of Wine, Bottle of Beer, or Soda
· Garden Salad & Dinner Rolls
· Glazed Salmon, or
· Chicken Parmesan
· Baked Potato with Sour Cream, Butter & Chives
· Mixed Vegetables
· Dessert & Ice Tea & Coffee
· Note: when selecting wine, Brother Joe has a $3 upcharge.
More About Dinner
· Glazed Salmon - Salmon baked with a brown sugar cayenne pepper glaze. Mostly sweet, slightly spicy glaze is a favorite that many ask for
again and again.
· Chicken Parmesan - Baked boneless chicken breast with a red sauce and melted Mozzarella & Parmesan cheese
· The entree is served with a garden salad, vegetables, potatoes, and a dessert to follow.
· Additional drinks are available at the bar; mixed drinks are limited availability, and wine is sold by the glass, carafe, bottle, and case.
· Special Limited Time Offer!!! Usually, the case discount is 10% off for a case of 12 bottles in a single purchase at the winery, This evening's
special is 10% off for a case of 4 bottles, only offered during the evening of this Mystery Dinner Theater - June 29, 2023.