2019 Greater Cincinnati Women in Business Expo
When: August 24, 10am-2pm
Where: 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati - 609 Walnut St, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Ready to be inspired and empowered to launch a business or take your career to the next level? Join us for panel discussions, brunch 'n' learn sessions, access to a variety of professional resources. Plus, shop with 20+ woman-owned businesses, from health & personal development experts to fashion boutiques and beauty gurus! Visit this FREE event to power up your life!
- FREE Headshots for attendees, sign ups available at check in!
- Makeup touch-ups by Lush by Mehreen
- Complimentary Chair Massages & Lactic Hand Treatments provided by The Spa at 21c
BREAKOUT SESSIONS: $10/ticket* includes refreshments and brunch (*tickets are non-refundable)
- 10:15am Session – 3 Keys to You Success with Melissa Kirkpatrick, founder of Find Your Own Drive. Are you ready to bust through your glass ceiling to grow your business AND make money? Learn these foundational keys to take life to the next level.
- 11:15am Session – The Secret to Prioritizing Health In Your Busy Lifestyle with Cari Oschman from Fit Mama in 30. Sharing the top 10 techniques used to help hundreds of busy women become fit, confident and healthy despite their jammed packed schedules.
- 12:15 pm Session - Mastering the 3 P's of Work Life Brilliance with Cherylanne Skolnicki from Brilliant Balance. Cherylanne Skolnicki believes every woman can reach her full potential once she’s equipped to remove the things standing in her way. With her 3 P's of Work Life Brilliance, she will challenge our cultural norms around success as working women and invite you to get clear about what it will take for you to step into a life of significance and meaning.
- 1:15 pm Session - Fairytales, Failures and Creating Your Future: 3 principles to break the comparison cycle, stand in your worth and create the life you love. Presented by Wendy McGlaun, Juice Plus National Marketing Director and Professional Speaker.
Want to learn to speak like a TED speaker? Want tips that can help land you a spot on the TED/TEDx stage? Experience and get TED tips on how to communicate through storytelling, vulnerability and confidence. This intro will give you a few hot tips. Get ready to play with Jami Lah, the Director of TEDxCincinnati, at 11:00 am & 12:30 pm. These two speaker sessions are open to all attendees. First come, first served.
Supporting Sponsors: Performance Lexus RiverCenter, Ron Erdmann at Guaranteed Rate
Photobooth Sponsor: The Dermatology, Laser & Vein Center of Cincinnati
Cocktail Sponsor: Diverse Events
Speakers: Find Your Own Drive, Fit Mama In 30, Brilliant Balance, Wendy McGlaun
Professional Resources include: Find Your Own Drive, Valere Studios, and more!
Vendors: Gigi's Cupcakes Kenwood, BeneYou Katie Kramer, Ever Skincare with Leslie Young, Pure Romance with Nikki, HempWorx Becky Wagers, Paparazzi by Anna Forte, Lipsense Suzanne Goodpaster, Beautycounter with Kate Flaig, Becoming Mom Spa + Ultrasound, Bruetta, Cute Pieces, Mary Kay with Tiffany McMillon, Mercy Bracelets, Wonderfully Made Beautique and Glam Parties, Scentsy with Lacy Perkins, Green Bee Ohio, Five Capitals with Cory Carlson, Women for Economic and Leadership Development, The Diva Movement
Co-hosted by Cincy Chic and Cincy Magazine